We are seeking editors to help us create SEO-friendly content readers will love.
This position has flexible hours and lets you work from anywhere. You'll be working in a startup company of 30 people, with many opportunities for promotion, bonuses, and advancement.
Your responsibilities in this position:
- Ensure articles follow our style guidelines and are well-written, skim-able, and great answers to the article's keyword.
- Give feedback and coaching to writers if their articles do not follow the style guidelines
- For any new niches we are entering, research the space with the help of topic experts and create niche guidelines for writers to use.
- For niches you are assigned, work with our advertising partners to make sure our articles are compliant with their guidelines.
- Continually improve documentation, training, and processes.
- Edit 8 or more 2000 word articles a week
- Available 35+ hours a week.
- Must have experience writing, proofreading, or editing.
- Ideal candidates are looking for a long-term career and eager for promotion to content management and strategic roles.
- Experience working with niche websites and product review content.
- Experience with tools such as ClickUp, Asana, WordPress, SurferSEO, Google Docs, Slack.
- High attention to detail and desire to help create well-written visual content readers enjoy.
- Flexible work schedule
- Remote work environment
- Create impactful content read by millions of people
- Opportunities for bonuses and promotion
Apply with the link below: