We're a digital PR and content marketing agency that creates deeply-researched data studies for our clients. Most of these deal with socioeconomics issues such as researching :
- How Remote Work is Affecting Millennial Homebuyers
- Best Cities for Movie Producers
- Why Florida and Texas are in a Real Estate Boom
- Best Cities for Clean Tech Companies
We have a team of a content marketer, a data analysts, designers, and digital PR.
Our #1 priority need is for a development editor to take the outline and data researched by our team and weave together the data and insights to tell a compelling narrative.
If you also are a unicorn that's a great editor and writer, that's amazing as well.
If you're a great writer but not editor, please apply! We're open to hiring for 2 different roles here.
Thirdly, and huge bonus and not required, you may have research skills that you love to incorporate into your writing and editing. Our team will mostly give you the research and data you need, but it's a bonus if you want to add on your set of eyes as well.
I love the work we do and find it fascinating.
Would love to hear:
- About your experience
- Why you're interested in this
- Your availability and typical turnaround time
- Your rates - what rates are you happy with for a long-term engagement and how do you prefer to bill
- Your experience working with collaboration apps - we use Slack, Asana, and Notion a lot.
- You love editing and/or writing fascinating topics relevant in the news and in consumers lives today
- You are generally curious and have a good sense for what's interesting
- Can meet deadlines
- Take feedback well and work with a team well
- Master's degree (in basically any subject - the research portion is key)
- Experience interpreting data
- Can help generate interesting article ideas
Look forward to meeting!