We are actively looking for a digital product manager who wants to share their unique, first-hand experience on a high-authority blog.
Before you read further...
You must be able to show niche expertise before hiring, both as a writer and as a project manager.
We are looking for two part-time content experts, but the role could be full-time for the right person.
Topics may include:
- Product management best practices: how to do the practical side of product management, from roadmapping to prototyping to product launches
- Managing product teams: communication, leadership, and team management
- Product management technology: tool reviews and overviews, tutorials, and explanations showing how to use technology in product management
- Digital products: trends in digital products, the digital product industry, techniques for managing digital products
- Careers in product management: career and job information, career advice, career stories
Must be able to show niche expertise before hiring.
What we're looking for:
- Someone who can write and share their actual on-the-job learnings on digital product management, and the tools, strategies needed to perform this role
- Content writing experience
- Positive attitude and willingness to share your insider tips, tricks, strategies with our audience (not just Google research!)
- No ghostwriters. Please do not apply if you do not want to be fully attributed and be a part of this amazing team of experts!
- Previous experience writing about this topic preferred for agencies, or in your role as a product manager
- Someone willing to put in the extra mile to continue to build their own personal online authority
Compensation will include:
- Monthly salary for full-time content expert, or rate per word (or per article) for part-time contributor
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume along and follow the instructions!
- Tell me why you want to write about these topics (go ahead and brag)
- Must include relevant writing samples!
- Include your competitive rate per 2000 word article (on average).
- Please include links to your published articles that will show author attribution and/ or digital authority as a product manager
- Please share a minimum of 2 social media links (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter)
Work can get started right away, so don't hesitate to reach out!
Note: Rate is just a placeholder.
Must be willing to go through a 15-min. 'get to know' you interview so we can meet you and access your niche expertise.
I will only reach out to writers who follow these instructions and are suitable for this role. Work can be done remotely, but we are going to be partial to niche experts and quality writers.