Are you not satisfied with the content quality in the market? Do you have a burning desire to reformulate our modern reading behaviour? Do you love to take challenges and make a difference in the world? Then imagine what you can do with a team of bright and open minds, with the same ultimate goal and an attitude to be highly efficient and productive.
This is an exceptional opportunity where you'll get to work with over 500+ international writers and managers, be the source of trending topics around the globe and set standards for high quality content. It is the passionate content creator's dream to be able to work with unique content creation tools (developed by Lifehack engineers!) We are providing the best resources for the best candidate for the best output.
You will be part Editor in Chief, part Strategy Planner, part Project Manager, part Executive Producer, part Creator and part Recruiter (and so on..). In short, we need someone to RULE the content of Lifehack, being able to identify key action items in order to change the world.
This is the job for you if you are willing to shoulder really successful content, work hard and be a driver of world-impacting opportunities. You will also need to be proactive and flexible in order to to cope with the fast-changing industry.
What You Will Do
- Oversee Lifehack's content production, review and establish goals for overall quality standards.
- Identify and optimise best performing content and distribution channels for delivery to ensure focus of content development.
- Set content quality standards and style guides that align with Lifehack's business mission and unique identity.
- Deliver and execute strategic roadmaps for both SEO and premium content.
- Review Lifehack content and offer actionable feedback for our editorial team.
- Keep up with latest media trends and SEO guides to get our content read by the world.
- Create and adjust training materials for in-house and freelance editorial teams, based on content performance and strategy updates.
Who You Are
- At least 3+ years of solid and high quality editorial experience.
- A strong sense and knowledge of digital content production.
- Strong analytical skills and a proven strategic approach to content.
- Show understanding of social media and SEO requirements.
- Be flexible and comfortable to work with the following categories: psychology, health, productivity, lifestyle
- Able to work remotely but still deliver timely output.
- Energetic, passionate with an ability to see challenges as possibilities.