We are a leading software company that helps collect data from in-room sensors and provides actionable feedback inside the cleanroom and lab's
Who We're Looking For:
We're looking for an English writer who can write the best content for cleanroom, laboratory, life sciences, pharma, medical devices (6+ months) with the potential for ongoing work.
You will be writing well-researched 300–2000 word articles relating to the cleanroom and laboratory space.
You will be working alongside a team of experts and other industry experts.
The ideal candidates will have the following:
- English as your first language is a plus
- ESL writers must have a very strong grasp of English grammar and flow
- Ability to work autonomously
- Excellent attention to detail, accuracy, and creative problem-solving skills
- Knowledge in pharmaceutical space
- Experience in SEO copywriting is an asset
- Ability to dig deep into a topic to create truthful, actionable advice for the reader
- Write informative, evidence-based articles on topics related to cleanrooms
- Able to do research and write about the cleanroom and laboratory space
- Passion for learning and doing research quality research
- Ensure all content is on-brand & consistent with style, quality, and tone
- You must be able to self-edit your own work
- Creating catchy titles and headlines
- You'll be required to contribute at least 1 high-quality post a week
- Deliver work in a timely manner
- Must be able to self-edit before submitting work (use Grammarly)
- Able to learn Surfer Seo, our similar tool, we help teach you.
- Looking to take constructive feedback to grow writing skills
Why Work With Us?
- Become part of the team of industry leaders on the web
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunities for ongoing work and stability
- Room to grow with the company
How to Apply:
- Please add the word “CEMS” to the top of the application to show you’ve read the entire job description
- Please include your price per word
- Include a CV or Resume if you have
- Provide an example of past work related to this topic
While we understand that a price per word is a common pricing model among writers, we would like to emphasize the importance of flow, readability, and engaging in-depth research.
We’re not looking for fluff or filler words used to increase the price per article, so if that’s you, please do not apply.Our team has a background in SEO and CRO (conversion rate optimization).
As such, content writing strategies that adhere to best practices, such as the APP formula (Agree, Promise, Preview, Bucket Brigades, and Benefit Driven Subheadings) are highly preferred.
If you like the sound of our culture and are ready to tackle this challenge with us, then we'd love to hear from you.
Content about cleanroom's to give you a taste test:
About Cleanrooms = https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cleanroom for those who are not aware of what they are
About Laboratory = https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laboratory