Hello World. We are a boutique content production and strategy agency working with growing B2B tech startups. Our goal is to help businesses increase their visibility in the marketplace through planning and creating targeted articles both on their own sites and external blogs.
We are looking for an experienced content writer to help ideate and write blog posts and whitepapers about cybersecurity products and topics (AV solutions, endpoint protection solutions, and related topics) as well as marketing tech products topics (augmented reality and similar).
To be successful in this role, you ideally need to have proven experience writing for a web-based audience on cybersecurity and tech related topics. It also helps if you have knowledge about performance marketing, digital content production, and SEO copywriting.
You'll work one-on-one with our two person team in crafting outlines, drafts and finished articles. Eventually you will also help us ideate and create long form content, such as whitepapers, guest posts, case studies, and research. All of our articles are ghostwritten.
Each article you create will need to adhere to our style guide, meet all requisite feedback, and be substantially better than any other post written for that keyword.
Note: This is not a "quantity over quality" kind of job. We are strict with our content, and our quality guidelines are rigorous. These are technical topics, and you'll be required to do the research necessary to produce expert-level content. Low-quality work is never accepted. If you're looking to write a few quick articles without regard for quality, you will not like working with our editors!
- Write, produce, and revise articles as instructed by editors and the content manager.
- Take instructions from a brief and accurately produce high-quality content.
- Provide expert-level information on our topics (in the cybersecurity and tech niches) via in-depth research and first-hand knowledge.
- Be able to take in and immediately apply feedback to all future work.
- Be able to consistently meet deadlines.
- Suggest edits and revisions for anything outdated or factually inaccurate.
- Apply a personal and brand voice to all articles.
- Backup statements with high quality linked content
- Proven work experience as a content writer, copywriter, content editor, or similar role.
- Portfolio of published articles (preferably in the cybersecurity and tech niches, but all pieces will be reviewed and considered).
- Native-level English writing skills.
- An ability to fact-check, proofread, edit, and rewrite long-form content pieces.
- Familiarity with SEO.
- An understanding of cybersecurity and tech topics
We are a growing agency and as our client base grows we are looking for a writer to grow with us. Note that we are not a content mill and we fully expect you to produce A+ pieces every time. If you aren't able to do this, this is not the right job for you.
In your application, please specifically answer the following questions:
- Do you have experience with infosec/cybersecurity products?
- Do you have experience writing about technology like augmented reality?
- Are you looking for part-time work or full-time work? If part-time, how many hours/1,000 to 1,500 word articles per week can you commit to?
- Are you looking for short-term work or long-term work?
- Please send an email to [email protected] with your information, your rate, and whatever else you think will make us take notice.
Please note we will only respond to applicants. After that we will do a paid trial.