Are you passionate about writing for blogs? You could be a perfect fit at our agency, Hands Off Publishing.
We are an SEO writing agency that serves clients all around the world in multiple niches. We do not provide content that requires subject matter experts.
We need writers that can write around any topic in any niche and would love to work as part of a team.
Why Work With Hands Off Publishing?
- Consistent Work - You will always have jobs to work on with clear cut deadlines and guidelines.
- Regular Payment - You can get paid however you wish. Weekly/Bi-weekly/Monthly.
- Word Flexibility - You will specify from the beginning how many words you think you can handle per week. If you want more or less down the line, you can request this.
- Growth Opportunity - From role to pay, there are countless opportunities for you to grow, build experience and get paid more while working with us.
- Long Term - We are here to stay. If you find a fit in our company, we'd like you to stay with us for as long as possible so you can reap maximum benefits.
- Big Team - On each job, you will be working with a Tier 1 editor, client communication manager and other writers depending on the size of the job.
What's Required Of You?
- You will work as a ghostwriter unless specified otherwise.
- You must adhere to deadlines - All jobs and deadlines will be assigned to you through Trello. If you can't handle a job, you can have us re-assign to another writer. There is no pressure on deadlines but once you commit to a job, you must complete it before the guaranteed fulfilment date.
- Successful experience as a writer - To work at Hands Off Publishing, you must've worked successfully as a writer before serving Tier 1 clients.
- Writing samples (duh) - It goes without saying that we need to see samples of your work so we can get an understanding of your skills and experience.
Is This For You?
- Would you like to get paid up to $15 per 1,000 words with no limit on how many words you can write?
- Would you like to work with a team where everyone is treated equal and the founders work directly with you?
- Would you like consistent work and a reliable income from writing?
- Are you from the US, UK, CA, NZ, AU or Europe? We are really in need of writers from these countries.
If you answered Yes to all of the above, please fill out the application below!