Do you want to write short pieces of content (educational, book reviews, tips, etc.) within business, sales, marketing and start-ups? And do you want to have a steady flow of work sent your way? Then this could very well be for you.
We are looking for an exceptional writer that is able to do in-depth research and write content within the area of marketing, sales, business and start-ups. The audience is primarily small business owners, founders and people working in startups, that want to get inspired and learn new skills that they can apply to the work they do in their business on a daily basis.
Most of the content pieces will also be turned into podcasts or videos and the style of writing should therefore be light and conversational, but also be to-the-point and deliver value to the audience.
Example of topics could be:
"Is the 4-hour work week still relevant in 2019?" [Book review]
"What is the optimal process for hiring an administrative assistant" [Educational]
"5 tools to improve your productivity in 2019" [Tips & tricks]
About the work
We focus on quality content, meaning well-researched content pieces.
The articles, depending on the topic, will be around 1000-1800 words. We are looking to have 1-3 pieces done every week.
We will provide you with specific topics, but as we get more familiar with each other, you could potentially also start choosing topics yourself.
We expect the working style to be the following: We agree on the topic, you write the first draft including the sources you have used in your research, we review it and, in most cases, do the finishing touches ourselves.
We will pay after every content piece, preferably through PayPal. Other payment methods and timing can be discussed.
- Native English speaker (preferably US/CAN) with strong writing skills and ability to write in a way that allows us to convert the piece into other formats such as voice or video. We can make an exception on this requirement depending on your qualifications.
- Exceptional online research skills
- Well-organized and reliable
- It’s a major plus if you are interested in business strategy, start-ups, productivity, marketing, etc.
How do we work?
We are located in Denmark, but have many remote freelancers working for us across the globe. You can therefore work remotely and when it suits you. Our communication is usually over email.
How to apply?
Please send an email to [email protected] with:
- A couple of sentences introduction you, where you are located, what you do for a living in case you are not a full-time writer and explaining why you think you would be a good fit.
- 2-3 URLs showcasing your work related to a business topic preferably showcasing a lighter more conversational style or scripts for videos or podcasts.
- Your rates, preferably per word.
We look forward to hearing from you!