Pretty Good At Content Writing… But Want to Play Your Part In Supporting a World Class Link Building Agency?
The Links Guy is looking for a remote CONTENT WRITER with experience creating content for B2B and B2C clients.
You will use research, writing, and editing skills to produce expert-level articles on assigned topics. You’ll help our clients achieve their growth goals by creating content that connects with their target audiences and brings eyes to their sites.
- You have at least 2 years of professional content writing experience in a competitive environment
- You're passionate about creating, developing, and executing the content elements
- You take operational ownership of the content schedule and have accountability for internal task management
- Can create compelling content ideas based on keyword gap analysis and keyword research.
- You work with a team of internal/external collaborators supporting the creation of high-volume quality content driving a wider strategy.
- Track record in creating engaging and compelling content across a variety of niches/industries and audience types.
- $520 - $800 per month (Extensive/Relevant Experience from similar industry required on higher end)
- 40 hours per week ( Full Time Role )
- Performance based incentives
- Perform and deliver under tight deadlines. KPIs of a minimum number of articles/words per week
- Edit or rewrite your existing content to meet Senior Editors expectations.
- Collaborate with team members to ensure articles written according to standards of the client, as well as the third party sites where articles are published (will range in everything from smaller blog to niche industry publications and large media. )
- Creating engaging and relevant content ideas based on keyword gap analysis and keyword research.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Literature, Journalism, mass communication or a related field
- Excellent writing skills, as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
- Creative writing, solid grammar, and impeccable spelling are a must
- A self-starter with the ability to create content quickly
A continuous learner
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work within the set deadlines and meet targets