We are looking for contract or freelance blog content writers for our hosting/website-building/software review website with a website-development technical background:
This is a perfect opportunity for folks who love to write, enjoy business & tech topics and provide value to readers and want complete flexibility with their work hours and workload.
Here’s what to expect:
- 2000+ words blog article
- At least 4 articles/month
- Once your draft is finished, it will go through a light round of review/editing and then get published.
- Topics will be about website hosting and include things like software/tool reviews, how to create websites, marketing, WordPress, etc.
- 100% remote, work from anywhere you like.
How Our Writing Process Works
We will give you a topic, outline and headlines. From the beginning, the post will have the right structure and direction.
We typically give feedback on the first few posts for any new writer to help them improve their writing. After that, we prefer to publish posts without any rewrites once the writer can hit our quality guidelines independently.
- Website development technical background
- Interest in the knowledge of software tools, digital marketing, and business topics.
- Proven ability to write high-quality engaging content (ideally product comparisons and reviews).
- An existing understanding of SEO best practices and the ability to quickly develop these skills.
- Ability to work quickly and accurately.
- Include links (or attachments) to 2-3 writing samples. Samples should ideally be software reviews/how-tos or business-related posts.