Do you want to help write content that will make the lives better for millions of people suffering from migraine?
We are looking for an exceptional content writer that is able to take complex health topics related to migraine, medicine, biology and neuroscience, and turn them into content pieces that are both enlightening, valuable, as well easy and enjoyable to read.
Our target audience is migraine patients and the style of writing should reflect that. We want to both educate and inform but also give them actionable advice for dealing with their migraine.
Example of topics could be:
"Why can warm, humid weather trigger a migraine attack?"
"What is the long-term effect of migraine on your brain"
"What should you do when diagnosed with migraine?"
About the work
We focus on quality content, meaning well-researched articles with images, links, etc.
We have designers helping us create illustrations for each content piece. These illustrations will be based on image suggestions often supplied by you from when you are researching and writing the piece.
The articles, depending on the topic, will be around 2500-5000 words. We are looking to have one article done every week or every 2nd week.
We will both provide you with specific topics, but as you get more familiar with the topic, you can also choose topics yourself if interested.
Each content piece will have some communication back and forth. The normal style would be the following: We agree on the topic, you write the first draft, we review it and ask for certain edits and you would then finish it.
We will pay after every content piece, preferably through PayPal. Other payment methods and timing can be discussed.
- Native English speaker with strong writing skills. We can make an exception on this requirement depending on your qualifications.
- Exceptional online research skills
- Well-organized and reliable
- It’s a plus if you have an understanding and interest in biology, neuroscience, etc.
How do we work?
We are located in Copenhagen in Denmark, but have many remote freelancers working for us across the globe. You can therefore work remotely and when it suits you. Our communication is usually over email, Google Docs and Slack.
How to apply?
Please send an email to [email protected] with:
- A couple of sentences introduction you and explaining why you think you would be a good fit
- 2-3 URLs showcasing your work related to a health or biology topic. Preferably showcasing that you can take a complex topic and make it understandable and an enjoyment to read
- Your rates, preferably per word