This is consistent on-going work, NOT a one-off job. At least 10k words/month.
Pay: .04 - .10 cents per word depending on abilities. Training provided along with pay raises for high-performing writers.
Niche: Data Science and everything related to it (Python, ML, AI, analytics, data engineering, SQL, Linux, etc.). Knowledge and/or interest in one of these areas is preferred.
Project requirement: 1-5 articles per week (each article is approx. 1000-2500 words). Project volume may increase if proven to be a reliable person that can provide top-notch work.
Note: please don't apply if you don't have knowledge or experience in the topics above. Some articles will require code and/or simplifying the complex into simple concepts.
- Must be a native-English speaker or non-native capable of writing at that level
- Must have a portfolio or provide examples of work
- Must be willing to do a sample (paid)
- MUST meet deadlines (This is non-negotiable)
- Must write 100% original content (no copy/paste, plagiarism)
- Must deliver error-free copy and use Grammarly to proofread
- Training will be provided on how to write “SEO optimized copy”.
- BONUS: firsthand work experience with data science or similar (i.e. python)
To apply, apply via this form - it takes 2 minutes to fill out.
- After filling out the form and sending us your portfolio we will reach out to you to write a PAID sample.
- We will give you feedback and training - please expect blunt but polite feedback
- Afterwards, we will schedule a short interview to talk more about the role, your goals, get to know each other and our mission and what we're building.
- If you improve based on our feedback and demonstrate that you’re a great, motivated writer, you will be given a fair raise and more work.
Strictly By The Numbers is an educational website to upskill aspiring data scientists. We are a startup that has pivoted into providing courses and helpful articles to our audience.
Our core philosophy is to create incredible content, create an incredible user experience, and overdeliver in every facet for our customers.
We are currently a team of 4 looking to build our content team. This role will have lots of growth in the future so if you're looking to become an editor, or manage the content publishing process, or even aspire to become a data scientist- you will have the option to do so.
Any questions? Feel free to email me at [email protected]