We’re expanding our content team for 2020. This position is for a writer specializing in bicycles and cycling.
Think about road, mountain, e-bikes, gravel, kids, commuter bikes, pro-cycling, nutrition and more.
Please read carefully before applying.
- You've deep knowledge of all things about cycling and bicycles.
- You're able to articulate your knowledge in simple, easy to understand English.
- You're a native English speaker.
- You've previously written in the the cycling niche. You'll be asked to show your previous work.
If you think this could be for you, here are more information on the logistics.
TYPE OF WORK
- You will create various types of written contents around cycling for US audience.
- This includes educational (how-to’s, guides, comparison) and review contents (product reviews and roundups).
- Write between 2000 to 3000 words per week to begin.
- We will provide you with the topics and a content outline. You're very much welcome to suggest topics as well.
- All work are 100% original content and will be owned by us.
- All submissions through Google Docs.
- Payment is via PayPal. You'll send us a PayPal invoice upon acceptance of the work.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- A regular writing gig (minimum 2000 - 3000 words per week)
- A team that is flexible on schedule. We're open for discussion on your workload.
- You can be based anywhere in the world.
- Work starts in January 2020
HOW TO APPLY
Please read and understand our requirements laid out above before applying.
Incomplete application will be rejected.
You'll be asked to provide these details via the application form:
- Previous work in cycling. Provide links to your published work.
- A short description introducing yourself and why you would be a great fit for our team.
- Your CV.
- Your rate per 1000 words, in USD. If you're asking for more than $80/1000 words, this is NOT for you.