We’re looking for competent writers to produce articles covering a wide range of topics in technical and academic fields. This is a full-time job (W-2) based in the U.S. and needs to work 30 hours a week. Ideal candidates must be able to create straightforward and well-organized blogging contents in fluent English.
- Content Requirement
- Content should contain keywords common on search engines.
- Intriguing headlines and authentic content writings (no copy and paste) which will cater to our target audience.
- 15 articles per week.
- Covering topics (assigned every week) including but not limited to job postings, opinion articles about career exploration and introductions to latest tools and new platforms.
- Compensation/salary is open for negotiation (based on previous experience and skills).
- Personal Requirements
- English Proficiency: American English - native language.
- Knowledge in IT talent pools, networking platforms commonly used by researchers and technical recruitment.
- Mastery of brand blogging, insight blogging and list blogging writing styles.
- 2 years of experience as a professional writer or equivalent academic experience.
- Be able to coordinate with our HR team.
- Be able to comply with the submission deadlines while maintaining content quality.Number of hours per week: 30 hoursSalary: $750 per weekJob Duties
- Publish 15 articles per week. Three articles per day are recommended.
- Each article should be around 800-1500 words.
- For each article, propose your article topics related to our plans and provide a title & summary with related resources to Management Team first. After approval, write and submit the original article on the same day.
- Complete writing revisions if needed.
- No copy-paste and should be 100% original work.