Health Insurance Comparison is currently seeking new writers and bloggers to create content for the following purposes:
- Write comprehensive insurance guides for different age groups, life stages and coverage types (1000-1500 words per guide)
- Write blog posts based on the topic health & lifestyle (800-1000 words per blog post)
The content writer will be responsible for writing high quality content in the form of guides and/or blog posts for our site. Rewriting/refreshing current insurance guides will also be part of the role. The content will be written for the Australian market, though we don’t necessarily require the content writer to be based in Australia.
The right person will also be responsible for outlining ideas for graphics, widgets and infographics that will enhance their written content and provide value to our readers. Note, you will not need to design these widgets/graphics as we have full-time designers, you will just need to outline guidelines/examples of your design ideas.
Design guidelines are not required for our blog posts (only for guides).
- Clear written communication skills
- Strong research skills
- Write creative and engaging copy with good spelling/grammar
- Able to use google docs
- Passionate learner
- Able to think creatively about content as a whole and write clear design briefs
- Great time management skills and able to consistently meet deadlines
- Knowledge of SEO
- Experience writing in a variety of different styles and tones
- Understanding of consumers and what motivates them online
Payment per guide: $80 USD
Payment per blog post: $30 USD
If you have a blog you can share with us that would be a plus.
To apply, please email your CV and three examples of previous written work to [email protected]