- Are a content writer with experience creating content for B2B or B2C clients
- Have a strong grasp of grammar and enjoy the creative aspect of writing
- Love creating compelling content and are a continuous learner
- Understand the importance of organic search and search engine optimization (and if you don't, you're willing to learn)
- Are organized and independent but love working in a collaborative and positive team environment
- ...We want you on our team as our new
What you get as our full-time writer
- 3 cents per word / 5 cents per word as a Senior Writer
- 2.5 days of paid time off per month
- 8 paid holidays per year
- Opportunity to advance into a Senior Writer position in as little as two months
What’s in It for You:
- Flexibility: Work whenever you want and wherever you are (as long as you can stick to deadlines!)
- Stable workflow: There’s always something new to work on and no cap on how much you can write
- Learning experience: We'll teach you everything we know about creating quality content & SEO
- Career experience: You’ll add a ton of professional writing samples to your portfolio.
- Detailed training and dedicated team support: You’ll receive comprehensive onboarding and SOPs explaining exactly what you need to do. If you need help, our team will answer all of your questions.
- Opportunities for advancement and promotion: We are a rapidly growing company. If you consistently write great articles and communicate with our team effectively, you’ll have the opportunity to advance to editing and administrative positions.
What we need
We want you to help our clients achieve their growth goals by creating content that connects with their target audiences and brings eyes to their sites. You'll learn how to create content that ranks and brings clicks and revenue to the client.
- Create engaging content for a variety of different clients
- Make intuitive and data-driven decisions to leverage content and achieve client goals
- Stay on trend with new insights for techniques to share and enhance best practices
- Implement editors' feedback on your existing content
- Meet with your editors 1:1 and attend group team meetings
Within a month, you will:
- Complete our onboarding program designed to get you up to speed on our business, vision, and team and gain an understanding of how your role fits into ContentDistribution's broader organization.
- Conduct 1:1s with your team lead to learn more about creating compelling content, SEO, and marketing in general
- Master our grammar and language guidelines
- Deliver content ready for publishing in collaboration with your editor
Within three months, you will:
- Become completely independent when it comes to writing
- Work on exciting projects where you can polish your skills
- Continue to improve and track your progress in content writing and SEO with your editor and Senior Editor
- Deliver near-perfect final drafts
- Progress to a Senior Writer role that will put you on track to further promotion path
Within six months, you will:
- Mentor, assist, and train new writers
- Create enablement documentation for other writers
ContentDistribution provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.