Our team is looking for competent content writers to draft content on various topics related to US immigration for our new website. This is a part-time job (W-2 or 1099) based in the U.S. Compensation/salary is open for negotiation (based on previous experience and skill sets).
- We will provide you with specific topics, e.g US work visa, employment-based immigration, green card etc. to name a few. You will be required to create a detailed content outline, a unique headline, a compelling well-researched article for the same. Your articles must include the given keyword-phrases and related terms.
- Your articles must be 100% original content written by YOU. (no copy-paste from other sites).
- You will be assigned topics per week, and will be required to adhere to the given deadlines for submission.
- You should be able to regularly contribute a minimum of 3-5 articles (total 5000 words) per week. Preferably be able to write up to 10.000 words per week.
- All article submissions will be done via Google docs.
- Native English speaker.
- Based in the USA.
- Strong computer skills.
- High degree of self-motivation and ability to work independently under tight deadlines.
- Prior professional writing experience (2-3years) and in-depth understanding of the topics.
- Should be able to research unfamiliar topics, and create content on the subject from scratch.