We want to hire a Content Strategist/Content Manager who can:
- strategize content well
- create a quality article outline
- communicate and work efficiently with the writer
- evaluate if the content is fit for publishing
In short, a Content Strategist’s main goal is to work with a writer to create a “winning” piece of article.
A “winning” article in our books is one that:
- helps solve the readers’ problem
- ranks on Google.
A CS workflow:
- CS will be given a primary keyword
- CS will research and strategize on the article content
- CS will then create an outline detailing the article’s information architecture
- The outline will be assigned to a writer
- Work with the writer to make sure it meets our standard of quality
- Junior CS: US$15/hr
- Senior CS: US$20/hr
- Staff CS: US$25/hr
We are a growing media company with a portfolio of websites from Technology to Beauty. Our current focus is on scaling the team while not compromising on quality of content.
We offer a flexible working environment and give detailed, actionable feedback to our team members on their performance.We work together as a team.
Our Work Culture
- Mutual trust and respect
- No micro-management
- Open to feedbacks
- Always give constructive criticism
- No abusive language and attitude are tolerated
How to Apply
Please fill out our Google Form by clicking the Apply button below.