We are looking for a content operations manager to join our team at InsanelyGoodRecipes.com.
Do you love food? Do you love writing, SEO, and keyword research? If so, you may be a perfect fit for our fun and fast-moving company!
Ok... so loving food isn't a requirement but it definitely helps : )
For the past 2 years, we've been helping moms and dads answer the most important question of the day...
"What's for dinner?"
In just two years, we've grown our traffic from 0 to 5 Million visitors per month. As a content operations manager, you will play a big role in that continued growth.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with at least 3 years of experience in content writing, keyword research, and on-page SEO analysis.
- Create detailed content briefs that will guide our writers on the best headings and subtopics to include in each blog post.
- Analyze the top 10 results in Google (for specific keywords) to identify how we can improve our own pages and increase Google ranking.
- Upgrade and improve existing content after analyzing on-page SEO factors.
- Identify new keywords and topics for our writers. You should be well adept at using tools like Ahrefs, SEMRush, and SurferSEO.
- Help document, optimize, and improve our existing content systems / processes.
If you'd like to see the style of content we create, here are a few sample articles from our website:
Skills / Experience Required:
- At least 3 years of work experience as a content writer, content manager, or similar role. You need to have a portfolio of published articles that we can reference online.
- 3+ years of SEO experience. You're a jedi when it comes to on-page SEO analysis, keyword research, and internal linking.
- In-depth knowledge and experience using tools like Ahrefs, SEMRush, SurferSEO, Google Analytics, and Google Search Console.
- Familiarity with WordPress (especially in regards to publishing and editing blog posts)
- Fantastic writing skills
- Fun-loving and optimistic : )
If you love the world of content publishing, food, SEO, and helping busy moms and dads get dinner on the table quickly, I'd love to hear from you!
How to Apply:
If you're interested in this position, please fill out the form here:
I look forward to hearing from you!