Give the ol’ cows and goats a rest, they’re tired. Camels are known for their stamina---if they can trudge through a hot desert for months, they can easily quench your thirst!
We’re America’s newest dairy generation and we are currently seeking experienced, passionate bloggers to help us produce high quality content for our website.
Here at Desertfarms we strive to satisfy our consumers through every way possible, and it’s time to bring our blog into the picture, through your help.
We are an independent company devoted to providing our customers with high quality, organic products; but primarily camel milk.
Desertfarms is a small business that is quickly and profitably growing and seeking management employees to help us blossom.
Do you have what it takes?
Take a look at some of our requirements to see if you’re fit for this position:
- Strong leadership skills with the motivation to lead a team of employees
- Previous experience with advertisement and blogging
- High motivation and positive mind set
- You must be an independent employee who can run a team without constant management
We are hiring full and part time employees. You will be leading a team of bloggers who are responsible for writing content that contains information about recipes with our camel milk as well as health/wellness. These articles will be about 1000-1500 words and contain high quality photos taken by the bloggers themselves. You will be responsible for managing all content, editing and revising articles, and ensuring all work is up to par with our company’s expectations.
In your application, include an answer to each question:
1) What would you suggest doing to improve the overall SEO ranking in Google and Bing?
2) How often would you suggest adding new content? Blogs, social media, etc? What would you add?
3) How fast could you get this site in the top 4 search results in google and bing? How would you go about this? How long would it take you?