We are looking to hire freelance writers to contribute to our blog with college and education-related content.
We expect steady, long-term work with 1 to 2 articles per week (2,000 to 3,000 words each).
We pay 4 cents per word.
What we’re offering:
This is a long-term freelance position with our team. We’re looking for someone who loves the idea of being part of a stable team with consistent, flexible work.
You’ll be given article templates to follow, so you won’t need to guess. You’ll know exactly what we’re looking for in each article.
- English fluency. Grammar, punctuation & spelling must be completely accurate.
- Willingness to thoroughly research topics.
- Creative and interesting writing style to keep the reader engaged, written in natural language.
- Consistent workload every week: 2,000 - 5,000 words
- Stable work as part of a high-performing team
If you want to apply, please:
- Submit your resume or CV
- Provide links to articles you’ve written (preferably about related topics)