Are you an experienced resume writer who loves working with top executives from around the world?
Great Resumes Fast is one of the highest-rated resume writing services in the United States and serves executive clients across the globe. Founder Jessica Hernandez, a former human resources and recruitment professional, launched Great Resumes Fast in 2008 after noticing that most job applicants’ resumes were not written in the best ways to showcase their qualifications and land interviews. It became her mission to empower job seekers by creating career marketing materials, strategically designed to produce results. Today, our award-winning team of 20+ professional writers, editors, coaches, and client relations experts have helped improve the lives of over 10,000 executives, spanning 75+ industries and 6 continents. Visit us at www.greatresumesfast.com.
We are growing and looking to hire a professional RESUME WRITER to join our team of respected experts.
As a Great Resumes Fast writer, you will directly impact peoples’ lives by helping professionals achieve their career goals. Based on our company’s stellar reputation, our clientele consists of executives from Fortune 1000 companies, entrepreneurs, and high-profile names looking to advance their careers. Leveraging your knowledge and experience as a resume writer, you will prepare results-producing resumes and other job search-related materials to ensure that clients love their new documents, feel confident using them, and are wildly successful in their job search. As a small company, we take tremendous pride in client satisfaction and strive to always exceed our clients’ expectations.
In this 1099 contract position, you will set your own schedule and work 100% from your home-based virtual office.
· Provide EXCEPTIONAL above-and-beyond customer service to clients and adhere to GRF’s Golden Rule policy to treat others the way we would want to be treated.
· Maintain accurate schedule of availability and client project status updates on the web-based project platform. Communicate any issues or concerns with Client Service Manager.
· Establish a strong client relationship as a trusted advisor and provide guidance throughout the process. Schedule and conduct strategy calls with assigned clients. Listen empathetically, ask questions, address concerns, set expectations, develop resume strategy, and respond to communications.
· Create and deliver visually appealing, ATS-compliant resumes addressing common concerns such as ageism, employment gaps, career transition, relocation, layoffs, etc. Additionally, produce other elements of the project, such as LinkedIn profile, executive biographies, cover letters, and various other career marketing materials.
· Meet all company deadlines for projects, including timelines for initial client contact, document delivery, editing sessions, and finalization.
· Interact with the President/CEO, Client Services Manager, Business Manager, support staff, and a 1099 team of 15+ writers and editors to ensure that we provide our clients with a competitive advantage in the job market.
· Keep abreast of current and emerging trends in the job market and resume writing industry.
· Consistently utilize GRF’s technologies and tools such as vCita, RingCentral, Zoom, Basecamp, Trello, and others.
· Participate in special projects as needed.
· Bachelor’s degree preferred.
· 8+ years of experience in human resources, recruiting, career services, and/or the hiring process, with deep knowledge of the recruitment and hiring process.
· Minimum 3 years of experience as a consultative professional resume writer with knowledge of industry best and worst practices, and mastery in writing modern, successful resumes that generate interviews. Flexible writing approach to adapt to unique needs of clients, industries, and objectives.
· Certification such as ACRW, CPRW, NCRW, MRW, or another recognized resume writing credential.
· Reliable internet, phone, and computer is essential to be successful in this remote, home-based, independent contractor (1099) position.
· Excellent interviewing skills, experienced in asking the right questions to engage clients, draw out relevant information, and serve as a trusted advisor.
· Confident and adaptable communication style, with ability to build rapport with a diverse, global client base, including C-level. Solid conflict resolution skills. Commitment to customer service.
· Ability to earn clients’ confidence as a trusted partner by providing consultation on resume best practices and educating clients throughout the revision/editing process as the resume subject matter expert.
· Sense of urgency, attention to detail, and proven ability to deliver completed projects within 5 days.
· Excellent judgment to identify potential concerns, proactively communicate with necessary parties, and maintain confidentiality.
· Curious learner, resourceful and fearless in seeking out answers to constantly expand expertise. Willingness to collaborate with other members of the GRF team to help each other succeed.
· Self-motivated, disciplined, and tech-savvy professional, able to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven virtual work environment.