Are you the one in your circle of friends who's "into fashion"?
Do you have a passion for writing and photography?
And do you like the idea of getting heaps of new clothing and gear from the latest and greatest men's style brands, for free?
If you answered yes to all the above, please read on!
Founded in 2016, TheAdultMan.com is a rapidly growing men’s style and lifestyle website that proudly serves over 650,000 monthly readers. Our average reader is male, 25-34 years old, and lives in California.
Our goal is our passion---to build the premier online destination for discerning men interested in becoming better versions of themselves. To rise to this lofty ambition, our core philosophy guides us on everything we do---to create truly epic content that is authentic, informative, and memorable.
As a team, we’re proud of our fun, entrepreneurial culture with a focus on helping each other learn and grow. We invest in world class courses and training for our team members to help facilitate your individual career goals. In our view, when it comes to online marketing, everything is always evolving and nothing is set in stone.
Due to a strong growth through 2020 and 2021, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Writer/Photographer to join The Adult Man team on an ongoing freelance basis.
You’ll play a pivotal role in delivering sponsored written content and photography for our brand partnerships, as well as non-sponsored writing and photography assignments as required.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Producing original, high-quality written copy in line with detailed content briefs (each article is roughly 2,000 words);
- Producing and editing original, quality photography, in line and on time with the agreed customer brief outlined in the Insertion Order, including both product and model shots, as necessary (each article requires 10-15 original photos);
To compensate you for your time and skills, on offer is an all-inclusive rate of between 10-12c per word, depending on experience. The rate includes compensation for photography.
To be successful in this role, you’ll have strong drive and a genuine passion for men’s style and lifestyle which you’ll combine with an entrepreneurial and creative spirit.
You must be able to demonstrate:
- Strong writing and copywriting skills and the ability to write in an informative, entertaining, and persuasive tone that’s clear and fluff-free;
- Adept photography and image editing skills (Adobe Lightroom or Photoshop skills are a plus);
- High attention to detail and the ability to self-edit;
- A willingness to learn, develop new skills, and contribute as an integral part of a close-knit team;
- Experience with ClickUp, Frase, and Google Docs is desirable but not essential as full training will be provided.
What You’ll Get
You’ll enjoy immense creative freedom in this fully remote freelance role.
You’ll have the opportunity to grow with our organization and take on new challenges as our team grows. To ensure your success, you’ll receive in-depth initial and ongoing training and mentoring from an experienced manager with over 200 articles worth of experience in this very role for the business.
Oh, you’ll also get lots of cool free clothing and other goodies to review---and yep, it’s all yours to keep!
Sounds Like You?
We’d love to hear from you. Please apply via the link and include recent samples of your writing and photography for a confidential discussion.