You should know, only applications that follow the ‘how to apply’ instructions will be considered.
Arielle Executive is Australia’s #1 rated executive-level human marketing & personal branding firm for business leaders and a global authority in recruitment and talent acquisition, having featured in HRD, Financial Review and Forbes. For the past decade, we have provided bespoke branding services to C-level executives, senior leaders and board members, creating career stories that are compelling, unique, and position our client as the ‘answer’ to a very specific pain point in the market.
We are looking for talented writers to join our boutique and highly capable team. If you’re passionate about the power of the written word, delight in the psychology of leaders and thrive in environments where you are pushed to new heights, you’ll be in good company.
In this role, you’ll get a ‘behind the scenes’ view into what makes leaders tick, along with the decisions, habits and personality traits that enable world-class leaders to achieve success. To thrive in this role, you need to love the idea of sculpting and moulding your client’s experience to align with their direction, overlaying what they do with who they are and what the market needs. After all, it’s our mission to secure buy-in from some of the world’s most fastidious executive recruiters and C-level decision makers.
Executive personal branding is more than writing resumes, LinkedIn profiles, cover letters and executive biographies. At this level, it’s about diligently hand-crafting unique value propositions and career narratives for the top 10% of business leaders. It’s about positioning our clients as superior candidates in competitive job markets. We are known for 5-star excellence.
To reach these heights, we have exacting standards, we work with precision, and we never cut corners. If you shriek at the sight of feedback, you will find our culture difficult. We all provide feedback to one another, and are happy to receive it too. That’s because we genuinely care about our clients - their success is our success. You must be an avid believer in there always being a better way, and importantly, be willing to find it.
Our shared purpose: to do our life’s best work, every moment of every day.
- Provide high quality writing services, partnering with Executive Branding Consultants to execute the strategic brief for the client.
- Build a congruent, multi-touchpoint brand, where value proposition and narrative are the centrepieces, communicated across resumes, LinkedIn profiles, cover letters and/or executive biographies for senior leaders across professions and industries.
- Weave together points of interest from the client’s career to form a cohesive story while positioning clients as a unique answer to a clearly defined set of commercial challenges.
- Deliver high-quality documents within a two-business day turnaround - non-negotiable.
- Receive and apply feedback with positivity and a commitment to continuous professional development.
The success of Arielle Executive, and the clients we serve, stems from our proprietary branding methodology ExecutiveExcellence™. A signature approach unique in the market, we can’t hire someone who knows how to do the job of an Executive Brand Writer. Instead, we invest our time to build the capability and confidence of high potential candidates.
Training and development is a large focus of this role.
As a high potential candidate, you’ll have:
- Experience in either resume writing, talent acquisition, recruitment and selection, occupational psychology, career development and/or communications.
- Strong experience as a writer, either professionally, as a regular contributor to publications and/or blogs, or in the creative writing field.
- A genuine interest in people and a broad understanding of commercial concepts, including the business challenges faced by international executives.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills, with an ability to pick out key concepts from a lot of information and tie concepts together to create convincing arguments and compelling narratives.
- Excellent written communication skills, with high levels grammar and spelling equivalent to native English speaker level.
- An exceptional eye for detail.
- A passion for learning and a knack for research, never resting until you figure things out.
You don’t have to have a degree, but an academic background in English Literature, Psychology or an arts-based course involving significant writing, reading and analysis could be an advantage.
How To Apply
Only applications that follow the instructions below will be considered.
If you think you have what it takes, please submit your application via email on [email protected] quoting the subject “Writer | ProBlogger”. In your application, please include the following:
1. Cover letter - bear in mind that we are an executive branding agency, and we produce cover letters for our own clients. We’d like to see how you would approach this task. Tell us:
a. Why you’re interested in this opportunity
b. How you meet the key criteria and why we should hire you
c. How the role fits into your current portfolio of work and long-term career aspirations.
2. Your resume AND a link to your LinkedIn profile.
If you’d like to know more about our mission, values and the type of people we are looking for, please check out: http://arielle.com.au/careers.