Do you want to make a name for yourself as a published author on one of the world’s leading digital marketing websites?
Do you have a thorough understanding of how the blogging and affiliate marketing industries work?
Are you an excellent writer?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then we want you to join our freelance writing team at Authority Hacker.
We’re a leading online marketing platform that helps people build and grow their own authority sites.
We are looking for topic specialists who can create informative and engaging content on the following topics:
- Blogging and Niche Sites: how to plan, design, strategize, monetize and optimize your blog
- Affiliate Marketing: how to find, join and promote the best affiliate programs and products
As a content creator for Authority Hacker, you will have the opportunity to:
- Write detailed, actionable tutorials on the latest blogging and affiliate marketing techniques
- Reach hundreds of thousands of readers every month
- Work with a supportive company that will help you maximize your impact
First, though, a little bit about us…
Who We Are
Founded in 2014, Authority Hacker is a leading digital marketing training company. We create actionable SEO and online marketing education for website owners.
We share awesome free content on our blog, podcast, and YouTube channel. You can regularly find the world’s top marketers engaging with and sharing our content.
We pride ourselves on our fluff-free, actionable, "tell it how it is" approach to content. Our readers trust us because we’re honest with them. We put integrity above profits. Most other marketers cannot say the same.
Our blog is the cornerstone of our entire business and what drives most of our traffic. We want to double our reach in the next two years.
That’s where you come in.
What you’ll bring to the table
- In-depth knowledge of affiliate marketing, blogging, and niche sites, as well as any other related online marketing niches - if you have a specialty, we want to know about it
- Highly proficient at researching topics online
- Strong ability to adhere and expand on to a provided outline in a way that is easy to understand
- Ability to understand and digest information quickly
- Possess critical thinking skills
- A+ writing skills
What will you do as a writer?
- Write best-in-class content
- Brainstorm ideas to create innovative content that also aligns with search intent
- Research topics in detail to find the best information
- Plan and conduct experiments to make great content
- Outline and structure content
- Collect and organize internal feedback
- Assist in planning content promotion activities.
But what’s in it for you? Why would you want to join us?
4 Reasons to Join Authority Hacker as a Content Writer
1. Work at The Forefront of Online Marketing
Many of the online marketing tactics that website owners use day-to-day were developed or refined by us. We’re always on the lookout for new and innovative tactics, and we like to stay ahead of the curve.
We want to help bring your content writing to the next level, by pushing you to create best-in-class content.
2. Focus on What You Do Best
The best content comes from talented, motivated writers who are truly free to write. Our job is to remove anything blocking you from doing that.
Whether that’s a budget to create a mystery shopper experiment or an introduction to the owner of a tool you need to use, we’ve got you covered. You’ll also work with our in-house network of data scientists, developers, illustrators, and designers to help you create awesome content.
3. Join an Established Leader in The Digital Marketing Space
Authority Hacker is an established leader in the digital marketing space.
Our Founders, Gael and Mark, are well-known in the industry. They are regular speakers at leading industry events and on various Podcasts and YouTube channels.
A big reason for our success is that we surround ourselves with the best people. You won't find any office politics or egos here. Just smart people working on cutting-edge things in the digital marketing space.
4. Great Benefits
Here's what we offer:
- Work from anywhere (we’re 100% remote)
- Flexible schedule
- Generous rates
- Free access to world-class affiliate marketing and website-building training materials
- Publish under your own name and build your industry profile
- After the initial probationary phase, we can provide a minimum of 5,000 words per week. This is subject to increase if you excel in the role.
This position is for regular freelance contributions to our blog and associated promotional posts.
- Our rate is 10c/word.
- You must be available to write at least 5,000 words per week to be considered.
How To Apply
If you’re interested, please fill out our application form. We look forward to hearing from you.
Authority Hacker Application Form: https://forms.gle/z8XK4xBWJo4kWm9K6