About The Company
We are a boutique real estate team that focuses on residential real estate. We cover many topics surrounding real estate for both buying and selling.
What We Are Looking For
We are in search of a ghostwriter for our blog that has experience with residential real estate. We are looking for a long-term relationship to join us and provided a consistent flow of content for the foreseeable future.
- Research various real estate topics that will be provided to you.
- Understand what the intent is of the user who searches for that topic. Analyze SERPS.
- Write a piece of content that is better than anything else available online and fulfills the user's intent for that topic.
- Be able to post the content to WordPress for review by the deadline.
- English MUST be your native language. We will except to have a quick Zoom call to meet each other, and anyone that is not a native speaker will not qualify for the position.
- You must have some knowledge or real estate and be able to write authoritative content around the topic. The articles will be reviewed and posted by a licensed real estate agent, so there is no room for inaccuracies within the content.
- Understand how to research a topic and provide content based on what the user intends to read on said topic.
- Must be able to write three articles per week (Monday/Wed/Friday due dates).
- Must be focused on writing great content that actually helps people in their search for information.
- Must be able to work within WordPress.
- Must have some basic SEO knowledge and understanding of target keywords, headers, and metadata.
We expect our writers to write new and fresh content, not spin existing content from the web. We run all articles through copy-scape to make sure there nothing is plagiarized.
We will pay $200 for 3 articles per week to be anywhere from 1,000 - 1,500 words each (depending on the need of the topic).
The above is just a starting point, we are open to negotiating the pay based on your credentials.