We are a content agency looking for freelance writers to join our team. We write blog posts for primarily SaaS companies, so most of our clients are B2B. We’re looking to add more writers to our small team. We have some opportunities open now, and we expect to add more over the coming months.
Who we’re looking for
We’re looking for dependable writers who have experience blogging about business-to-business and/or technology topics for clients. You are skilled at researching and grasping the major points of a topic and distilling it into engaging content that’s different from what others have already published. You know how to optimize your content for SEO, and you’ve had success in making it to page one of the SERPs.
What it’s like to work with us
We are a young company but our founding team is highly experienced in content marketing and running and growing agencies. We want to provide an enjoyable, profitable experience for all involved, from our writers to our clients.
- You'll be working with our content strategist and editor to produce roughly 800-word blog posts on topics that have been approved by the client.
- For each blog post, you’ll receive a brief that includes things like a working headline, pitch, keywords, client info, and our guidelines.
- Be as involved as you’d like. There may be opportunities to contribute in editor or strategist roles in the future. And we always want to hear how we can do what we do better.
To be as efficient as possible, we standardize several aspects of how we operate. Please make sure that the following works for you:
- We use Google Docs for all our content.
- We ask you to include things like the title, headers, and basic on-page SEO considerations. Some assignments may also require an image or a description tag.
- You may have a round of revisions based on client or editor feedback.
To apply, please follow the link and fill out the form. We'll be in touch if you're a good fit!