WordAgents.com is seeking to grow our network of Freelance Editors!
We are currently searching for Freelance Editors that can deliver consistently high-quality content on-time and according to spec.
The following requirements and responsibilities apply to all Editors in our network:
- Work from within our project management system
- Cross-reference articles against instructions to ensure all requirements were met by the writer.
- Check articles for spelling and grammar issues using Grammarly and make minor improvements.
- Check articles for plagiarism using Copyscape.
- Spend 5 - 15 minutes reviewing articles to find errors that the tools may have missed and make necessary modifications.
- Provide revision directions to writer for articles that need more than 15 minutes of work.
- Handle approximately 3,500 words worth of editing per hour on average.
- Be able to commit an average of 6 hours per day during U.S. business hours on Monday to Friday.
***Workload & Compensation***
If you’re invited to join our network of Editors, we’ll provide you with training documents that fully outline your role with us.
You’ll also have management available to you at all times while you’re working.
- We are seeking Editors that can proofread and edit approximately 3,500 per word each hour.
- Our Editors work 6 hours per day during the week and edit approximately 100,000 words each week on average.
- Our editors are paid-bi-weekly and track their ours with a tool called WebWork.All newly hired Freelance Editors are offered a rate of $16 per hour. This rate is non-negotiable.