ABOUT THE EMPLOYER
History Guild is a not for profit group, our mission is historical literacy for all. To be able to make decisions about the future it is imperative that we understand the past. We are passionate about history and want it to be more widely known and understood. See more at Historyguild.org
ABOUT THE JOB
Write articles about Australian military history, and potentially other areas of history. Topics and references provided. We have a requirement for one to two articles per month generally around 1000 words. Rate $0.10 per word.
- Native level English speaker.
- Engaging writer who can highlight the most interesting areas of a topic.
- Can use your own research to create valuable, informative content that flows well.
- Can write well. Must use accurate spelling and grammar.
- Strong interest in and knowledge of history.
HOW TO APPLY
Email your application to [email protected]
Application should include:
- Cover Letter describing your interest in history
- Links to examples of your writing