We’re looking for a writer who is fascinated with space and astronomy as much as we are!
If you think you’ve got the knack for writing and can express information in a way that is easy to read, concise, and is still entertaining and informative, then we need to talk.
About Us And The Position
We’re a leading astronomy website covering space-related topics like Galaxies, Nebulae, The Milky Way, Planets... just to name a few.
We currently have a position available for an astronomy writer that we’re looking to fill.
So if any of the following resonate with you, we want you to apply.
- Do you consider yourself an expert in astronomy or celestial objects?
- Do you love talking about planets, moons, stars, nebulae, galaxies, or comets?
- Love taking complex astronomy topics and wording them in a way that is easy to understand?
If you answered yes to these questions, then read on.
What We’re Offering:
We're giving you the chance to write about what you love, get paid for it, and contribute to a talented team.
No “one-hit wonders” here. This is a long-term position with our team, and we won't accept a one-time writer. We are looking for someone who likes the idea of being part of a stable team with consistent, flexible work.
Content will be published as a ghostwriter (though attribution with a full author bio page is available to long-term writers).
- You should have 3+ years of writing experience.
- Have a broad understanding of astronomy and celestial objects.
- Willingness to research thoroughly on given topics.
- Your English fluency must be flawless. Native speakers/writers preferred.
- Grammar, punctuation & spelling must be completely accurate.
- Fun, creative & interesting writing style to keep the reader engaged, written in natural language as a "friendly expert".
- Have the ability to work remotely and independently, while meeting deadlines.
- Please mention any astronomy experience you may have in your application.
- Competitive rates offered
- Consistent workload every week: 5000+ words (or more! How much can you handle?)
- Flexible deadlines / remote work
- Stable work as part of a high performing team