Our firm is a boutique consultancy that helps clients to raise capital from foreign investors under the EB-5 immigrant investor visa program. We also raise capital directly for our own proprietary investment funds. EB-5 is a unique and complex government program, with rules that need to be explained simply to prospective clients and investors who are learning about the program for the first time. Our articles and blog posts generate interest and excitement while answering common questions in a digestible way.
We’re looking for someone to help with rewriting articles for our web sites. The length of the articles typically varies between 400 and 1000 words, and there will likely be four to six new articles to rewrite per week. There will be more at the beginning, if you have the capacity. Our goal is to keep the lengths of articles approximately the same as the originals and make the revised versions as different as possible from the originals while retaining the same content. Search-engine optimization is paramount, so extra attention is given to using SEO key words.
Following are three examples of rewritten articles.
(1) Original: https://eb5affiliatenetwork.com/trump-extends-immigration-ban-until-the-end-of-2020/
(1) Revised: https://eb5visainvestments.com/2020/06/26/no-more-immigration-through-2020-immigration-ban-extended/
(2) Original: https://eb5affiliatenetwork.com/indian-eb-5-final-action-date-current-in-july-2020-visa-bulletin/
(2) Revised: https://eb5visainvestments.com/2020/06/19/july-2020-visa-bulletin-the-indian-final-action-date-is-current/
(3) Original: https://eb5affiliatenetwork.com/will-eb-5-investors-still-want-to-immigrate-after-covid-19/
(3) Revised: https://eb5visainvestments.com/2020/06/17/should-you-immigrate-to-the-united-states-after-covid-19/
This will initially be a part-time, freelance role. Delivering a consistently high-quality work product may lead to full-time work writing or proofreading for marketing projects and client deliverables (e.g., business plans, feasibility studies).
Interested candidates should apply online through this platform. Correspondence sent to the company's general e-mail address will not receive special attention. The selection process will involve a practical exercise to evaluate applicants' writing skills.