With 20 million visitors per month worldwide, Lifehack is one of the most recognized websites dedicated to positive and inspirational content .
We are looking for a capable Ghost Writer who can represent some of our experts to help them translate their ideas, experiences, and research into compelling articles that readers can easily digest and adapt.
Our ideal candidate:
- Has a specialty in or experience writing about Productivity, Psychology (including Relationships and Mental Strength), Health, and/or Lifestyle
- Can follow instructions closely
- Is able to adapt writing to different styles and tones
- Is able to research and analyze a variety of topics as needed
- Can logically organize and elaborate ideas into comprehensive information and actions
- Can write up to at least 1400 words, submit articles quickly (within 3-4 days) and preferably 4 articles per month.
What we provide:
- We share most of the heavy lifting. Our editorial team researches the topics and recommend the best references/sources.
- Lots of editorial support and close communication with our editorial team. We'll share our inside techniques and knowledge about how to create compelling content.
- A long-term relationship with regular work and lots of opportunities to learn.
Our articles are at least 1400 words long, and we pay $30 per piece.
How do I apply?
To apply as a ghost writer, please submit your application here.