Hi, we are looking for the best freelance writers who can write long blog posts about software & app development topics.
This will be an ongoing gig.
The target audience are business managers, not other developers. So we are looking to cover development and app development topics from a business perspective.
We don't want you to explain the code (or include it in your articles), but to write about development from a broader perspective. So, you don’t need to be a developer, but you need to have a great understanding of software & mobile development and related processes.
A good idea of what we are looking for are blog posts at buildfire.com.
You would write about app development topics such as:
- Common Mistakes to Avoid When Developing Your App
- How Long Does It Take to Build an App?
- Mobile App Development Process
- How to Hire a Mobile App Developer
- Mobile Development Best Practices
- App Development Tools
We are only looking for the best writers, so please only apply if you have already written about these topics. Send us at least five articles that you wrote about similar development topics.
The articles that you will write will be 3,000 words long. They need to be:
- Informative, “how-to” blog posts
- Extremely well-researched
- Actionable and enriched with media
Ideal writers for our team:
- Invest a lot of time in research and can write great informative blog posts
- Have excellent writing skills in English
- Have an engaging voice
- Can write about app development from a business perspective and explain mobile development and relevant topics in a simple language understandable to business managers.
- Have a portfolio of long-form articles on this topic
- Can write 1-2 articles per week
- Understand how a top-notch blog post looks like and use rich-formatting (tables, images, quotes, bullet points, etc.)
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply via email ([email protected]) with all the necessary info using the subject line "Development Writer – your name.”
In your application, send us:
- Links to at least five relevant blog posts you’ve written/published
- Your rates (cost per word)
We are looking forward to hearing from you and hope for a long term partnership!