SEO agency seeks dependable and adaptable freelance writers for long-term work.
We're looking for generalist freelance writers with solid writing chops and a working knowledge of SEO — no "niche" expertise required.
>> Can you research a range of topics and craft thoughtful and fluff-free articles?
>>> You might be the writer we're looking for!
At WordAgents, product reviews, service roundups, opinion pieces, research-based articles, sales pages, and anything else that involves SEO is fair game. Any topic you can think of, we've handled before.
And, there's always something new coming down the project pipeline.
Freelancers who work with us long-term:
- Are quick writers with experience writing for the web
- Like the consistent work (and consistent pay)
- Enjoy learning about different topics as they research and write
- Are open to growth (and guidance from the team)
- Contribute 5K words or more per week
So what's our barrier to entry? We're looking for:
- North American citizens with fluent US English writing abilities
- Freelancers who are professional, prompt, and dependable
- Writers who can illustrate their abilities with samples (link us to Gdocs, your website/blog posts, or bylined pieces on the web!)
WordAgents rates are .03/word ($15 an hour if you match our writers' self-reported speeds), with up to 10K words available per week.
Ready to see if we're the right fit? Fill out our application form today, and we'll get in touch!