I’m looking for three talented content marketers who can ghostwrite for one of our C-level executives.
Note: this is an ongoing contracted role (though there may be an opportunity for ongoing engagement if you’re the right candidate).
Today, our blog drives around 200k organic visitors a month, but we’re looking to scale that in Q1 2023.
Here’s how we work:
- If you’re successful in your application, our Content Marketing Manager (CMM) will assign you a marketing-related topic.
- You will then write a brief, bulleted outline to reflect how you would structure such a post, and our CMM will approve the outline or give feedback for improvements. We’ll also send you our style guide, so you know how we like our content.
- You’ll then be asked to commit to a deadline and write a 1,800–2,000 word post on that topic.
- Our CMM will copyedit your work, and if your content meets our guidelines, we’ll assign more topics.
To apply for this position, you include the following in your application.
- Mention my name, “Emil,” in the first paragraph of your application.
- A link to a previously published article from within the last year. (Note: links to Word or Google Docs will disqualify you immediately)
- Why you think you are best suited for the job.
Please note all applications that fail to include the above will not be considered.
The rate of pay will be discussed upon application.