Speedlinking – 2 February 2007
- Jeremy’s just published the podcast of an interview that he did with Brian Axe from AdSense (he’s a group product manager) which is one of the more illuminating insights into AdSense that I’ve seen for a while. I won’t rehash the whole thing here as Jeremy’s written some worthwhile show notes on it but they do cover some interesting ground. Particularly interesting was Brian’s comments on YouTube’s user revenue model which is on the way – it’ll be quite AdSense like.
- Wendy Piersall has put together a post with some of the lessons she’s been learning on her blog – including lessons on promoting RSS feeds, designing site navigation and more.
- Another Interview – Aaron Wall has an interview with Brian Clark from CopyBlogger.
- SEOmoz has a post on the usefulness of Stumbleupon for promoting your best posts.
- Here’s a cool new WP plugin called Top Posts by Category that arranges you top posts by category arranged either by traffic or comment numbers.