I’m back from my week off and now the massive task of clearing my inbox and sorting through the many thousands of unread items in my news reader begins.
In doing so I’m going to do a few speedlinking posts over the next 24 hours to catch up on some of the news that broke while I was gone and to point to some of the more useful links that people have recommended. Here’s part 1 of what I missed while I was away:
- I’m being interviewed on Shoemoney’s Net Income Show on Wednesday (my time – or Tuesday night US time) and Jeremy is inviting people to submit questions for the interview – those of you unable to listen in live can download it later.
- There’s been quite a few emails in my inbox asking if Google have done a page rank update of some kind. From what I can see there’s definitely been a reshuffle going on.
- Yaro has been writing a series asking Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Professional Blogger? (3 parts so far) which unpacks some of the issues around going Pro and what it takes.
- theSandbox has a WP plugin that might be useful for bloggers wanting to rotate ads in their blog called WPAds
- If you’re in the put together a free service to notify publishers the moment daily reports are posted. you might well be one of the many publishers who get frustrated with the hit and miss timing on the reports that they give. Some days they are on time, other days they are late and some days they don’t show up at all. Gene at AffiliateBrand has
- Nick Wilson has resigned from Performancing and – while we’d all seen the changes going on at Performancing this past few weeks this was something of a surprise to me. Good luck to both Nick and Chris in the transition.
More speedlinking later today.