Hello! We’re looking for a long-term writer (or writers) to join our content team and help grow a new section for an investment blog. The primary blog deals with market insights, however we want to build a new section that deals with some more conceptual topics, as well as some well-structured definitions. Articles such as ‘a definitive guide to understanding put options’ for example.
You will be assigned 10 to 20,000 words per month at a minimum.
Knowledge of markets, investment terms and at least an understanding of trading terms is preferred, but this isn’t a 100% requirement. If you have a strong willingness to research and learn about markets such as derivatives, commodities etc then we will also consider you.
- Article length will be anywhere from 1500 to 3000 words depending on the topic
- Writing guidelines and a general structure will be provided, and you will be asked to follow this closely)
- All topics will be listed and assigned inside Asana (a project management platform)
- All communication regarding content production will take place inside Asana under the relevant topic (this may change in the future. If it goes well we’ll likely bring you into our slack team)
- The rate is 3 cents per word (or $30 per 1000 words)
- Articles must be approved before payment is made
- Payment will be made every Monday for all approved articles (after your invoice is received)
- Payment will be made via transferwise or direct bank transfer
How to apply:
Apply through the form below with the following details:
- A few sentences about yourself, your experience with (or writing about) trading/finance and why you’re applying for this position (apart from the money, obviously)
- An estimate for the number of articles you can produce per week (based on 2,000 words average)
- One recent writing sample to demonstrate your writing ability/style, preferably on a finance/trading topic.
- Any other questions you have about the position
Thanks and good luck!
P.S. Please follow all the instructions above to avoid being filtered out.
P.S.S If you perform well, we have many more websites we can get you writing for.