We’re a social enterprise building a free and open platform for discovering ethical alternatives to stuff - whether that means buying from a social enterprise, charity shopping, or learning how to fix your old phone instead of buying a new one!
We’re looking for writers who can give us some ethical SEO juice (with articles like “25 Inspirational Ethical Fashion Brands You Should Know About”), as well as writing thoughtful, insightful articles on ethical issues (“Ethics Should Not Be a Luxury”).
In particular, we’re looking for:
- Someone who shares our idea of ethical living - i.e. “moving in the direction of least possible harm against other people, animals and the planet”
- Has experience creating and promoting both short and longform content
- Can demonstrate a prior interest in and considered perspective on ethical issues (anything from climate change to human rights to humane tech - please include links!)
- A quick writer, well versed in SEO
- An all-round good egg :)
When applying, please include:
- A brief intro
- Links to at least 2 of your published articles (or attached samples)
- Your rate per 1000 words
Please go ahead and apply online now: