We're looking for tech-savvy writers that can generate weekly blog posts on topics related to PostgreSQL and Kubernetes.
The ideal writer will have hands-on experience in this field, either as a former developer or DevOps manager, or possess a deep understanding of the subject matter. Possible topics you'll need to write about could include:
- Optimizing hardware and performance
- Deploying PostgreSQL
- Migrating from Oracle to PostgreSQL
- Security best practices for PostgreSQL
- Monitoring and diagnostics with PostgreSQL
- Deploying Kubernetes
- Multitenancy and Multiclusters with Kubernetes
- Using Ceph with Kubernetes
- Federated Kubernetes clusters
Due to the volume of work being requested, we're hoping to build a team of 3-5 writers. If selected, the client is willing to pay between $300 and $500 for every thousand-word post.
For this project, there are really only two requirements:
- That you're willing to take a paid writing test to be considered for on-going assignments.
- That you live in a country where Stripe is available, as this is how you'll get paid. (https://stripe.com/global).
Sound like a fit? If so, please email your resume and 2-3 writing samples specific to PostgreSQL and Kubernetes to [email protected]
Thanks for your interest!