About Fast Life Hacks:
Our mission is help people live productive, healthy, longer lives.
We share useful, evidence backed blog posts on the subject of health and longevity. Condensing existing research into easy to understand chunks, and exposing more people to it.
Currently the site is the work of 1 writer. However, there are more potential topics of content to be covered than I can manage.
What we don't do at FLH:
1. Churn out lots of low quality, poorly researched content
2. Encourage users to buy poor quality products simply because it is profitable
3. Spam the site with ads or sponsored posts
What we offer:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Fully remote
- Ongoing work
- Collaborative environment
A mission aligned writer who is already interested in the subject of health and longevity. Who doesn't mind getting stuck in to research to support their writing.
- Some background knowledge or experience in science/health related topics
- Detail oriented
- Comfortable using PubMed and/or Google Scholar to find articles. Locating full papers if they're not open access, and then citing the references used.
- Ability to absorb and understand information... and then simplify it for readers.
- Use of bullet points, headers and short paragraphs when writing.
Please apply via this form: