Contribute to a Knowledgable Budget-Minded Community
We are looking for writers who are deeply passionate about getting the most out of life on a budget. If you know about savings, side hustles, and stretching a dollar, and have the skills to create high-quality content, we want to hear from you.
The Budget Diet is building the go-to resource on the web for frugal living, budgeting, making smart meals, and more. We strongly believe talented, creative, independent people working together can make the world a better place!
- Create original content that follows brand voice/tone guidelines and audience profiles
- Write article outlines that summarize topics to be covered in a full article
- Write full articles in company CMS that meet brand guidelines and SEO standards
- Add relevant headers, images and links (internal, external, product links)
- Expert speaking, writing, and reading English fluency
- Familiarity with readability scores such as Flesch-Kincaid Reading Ease
- Comfortable being in writing workflow with back-and-forth feedback with editors
- Experience applying SEO best practices to web content
- Experience writing affiliate product content
We are currently looking for writers interested in writing two 2,500 word articles per week. For writers that are a good fit with our brand, we will offer steady work for several months.
To apply, please email your application to [email protected].
Include three samples of your best content for review (the more relevant the better) and a paragraph about why you would be a valuable asset to the Budget Diet team. Include your best rate per 2,500 word article and include a quick frugal tip or habit that you would share with our readers.
Writers who do not follow these instructions will not be considered.