We need marketing experts to contribute to our blog.
We are an agency specialising in ecommerce so ecommerce knowledge is a plus. Although our main focus is SEO, we will happily post articles about all areas of digital marketing and analytics.
We’re looking to expand our team of writers with passionate enthusiasts for digital marketing, with expertise and a passion for writing. We are hiring for the following categories:
- Content marketing
- Social media
- Web analytics
- Conversion optimisation
- Paid advertising
- Email marketing
We would like to build a long-term relationship with you that is on a project basis. Initially, we will have you submit a list of topic ideas you would love to blog on, then we will pick one, have you outline it… and of course, you’ll then be off to the races.
The articles will be anywhere from 1,000 words to 5,000. Our goal isn’t to enforce a word count, we are more interested in high-quality content.
We’re looking for someone who is:
- Looking for a long-term working relationship
- Has 1 year of working experience as a writer
- Has a good level of knowledge of digital marketing
- Is willing to research and learn more about marketing
- Has great grammar and spelling skills as well as proficiency in English
- Likes working with deadlines and structure
- Has a social following and doesn’t mind promoting the content you are writing as it will be published under your name
We are looking for content that is detailed and extremely useful. Think Neil Patel and Brian Dean type content.
How to apply
Send an email to [email protected]
Your email should include:
- A bit about you as well as links to your social profiles
- Why you’re a good fit for this position
- Links to 2 -3 articles you have written
- Your rate per 1000 words.