I own a website that provides senior citizens in the US with information on how to stay fit, active, and independent. The site contains hundreds of reviews and round-up articles for products that help seniors live independently in their own home. I need hundreds of informational articles written to support those product articles.
The informational articles that I need written include the following types:
- How-to articles
- FAQ articles
- Company guides
The informational articles will cover the following product categories, to start:
Exercise equipment (e.g. treadmills, exercise bikes, etc.)
Electronics (TVs, speakers, and soundbars)
Here are examples of specific informational articles that I need written for the first product category (lift chairs):
How Does a Lift Chair Work? Your Quick & Easy Guide
How to Get a Lift Chair Free: Medicare, Medicaid & More
How Much Does a Lift Chair Weigh? Quick Guide to Life Chair Dimensions
What to Look for in a Lift Chair (Read This So You Don’t Get Ripped Off!)
How to Fix a Lift Chair: Common Problems & How to Fix Them
Lift Chair Repair Service Near Me: How to Find Lift Chair Repair in Your Community
La-Z-Boy Lift Chairs Overview (company profile)
The pay for this job is USD 5 cents per word.
What I offer:
- Guaranteed minimum of 5,000 words per week (more, if you’re available)
- Weekly payment, via PayPal
- Flexible work schedule. I will assign you instructions for a batch of articles once a week, and you will have the following week to complete the batch of articles. When you do the work is up to you, as long as you submit your batch within seven days
- An author profile on my site (optional)
Perfect written American English
Experience writing informational content for products
Ability to write at least 5,000 words per week
Note: where you live, or the country you are from, does not matter to me - as long as your written English is indistinguishable from a native American.
The writing style on my website is casual and friendly (but not slang) - that’s the style I’m looking for in a writer.
I expect each article to contain links to evidence/sources of proof *within* the article (not a list of sources at the end of the article). Related to this, I am looking for a writer who is research-oriented. I will expect you to quickly become knowledgeable about each product category that you write about (which should not be difficult, because I will be asking you to write dozens of articles for each product category).
I have been in online business for 10 years and own a portfolio of profitable niche websites - so I am not new to working with writers.
If you’re looking for writing work that is stable and predictable, and you enjoy writing informational content related to products for the home, this job might be a good fit.
When applying for this job, please submit the following:
1) Brief background on your writing experience
2) Why you’re interested in this job
3) Samples of your work. Ideally, the samples you submit will be (1) informational articles (e.g how-tos; FAQs; etc.); (2) related to products for the home; and (3) published online under your byline.