Do you have knowledge of how celebrities become wealthy and their career development? Are you passionate about learning how celebrities become famous? Do you love writing about celebrities?
If you answered yes, then read on.
I'm Chris from networthworld.com, a website that focuses on how celebrities become wealthy and their career development.
Now we’re looking for 3-5 long-term freelance writers who can contribute 3-5 articles per week on a regular basis. Each article will be between 600 - 1500 words. Payment is USD15 per 1000 words, via Paypal.
The site is still in baby shoes at the moment, but we’ve already started investing and growing this project.
- Interest in Celebrities - You get to make money from your passion. If you don’t truly have a passion for celebrities, it’s not going to work, I’m afraid.
- Native Speakers of English and Preferably Located in North America. You can do this job from anywhere in the world, but your English needs to be native.
- Reliable. You should be able to regularly contribute 3-5 articles (a total of 2000 to 5000 words) per week.
- Research. You need to do some basic research to write useful content for your reader according to our content guidelines.
- Writing Skills. We don't care if you're a professional writer or have just started. We also welcome college students and housewives. What matters is that you can treat the writing as your own work.
- Writing Topics: You will be assigned a batch of articles (depending on the agreed requirements) and given a submission deadline per week. It's quite likely that in the first/two weeks there will be a lot of feedback and editing required, but generally, once you get into the swing of things, that part should be minimal.
- Original Content: Your articles must be 100% original content written by YOU. (no copy-paste from other sites).
- Communication Tools: Google Docs + Google Sheets + Email
- Rate per word. We pay USD15/1000 words ($0.015 per word) via PayPal. We cover the fees, so you'll get 100% of what you're owed.
- Payment Time. Every week on Monday
- Guideline. We'll provide you with a clear writing process (easy to learn), and you will need to follow specific templates that we provide.
- More articles. If you write consistently great articles, you’ll get the opportunity for more articles.
We're looking to hire fast, so the sooner you apply, the higher chance you have of success.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please fill in an Google Form application form here:
ONLY APPLY if you are a writer looking for steady ongoing work and want to write for us long term.