Hi all, we are after 5-7 writers for our automobile blog that helps potential and existing car owners answer their questions about car models, tires, engines, mileage, airbags, and everything in between.
So if you are a car lover, this might be the position for you!
We are looking for American-based writers as this blog primarily focuses on American drivers, so local knowledge is a huge advantage.
We are also looking for A+ players who know how to do thorough research and write well-written and in-depth content.
For this position/s, we pay our writers $40 per 1,000 words of content.
As for the type of content, some examples of titles range from "How Long To Michelin Tires LAst?" to "Why Do Air Bags Go Off?" and "How Long Do Toyota Camrys Last?".
Each article can range from 700 words to 2000, depending on the query. Typically, the articles are around 1200 words.
For these articles, we also have a set approach on how everything should be laid out, from the introductions, Google snippet paragraph, and the subtopics. We also provide set SOP videos for how to do this as well.
What we are looking for from you:
- Someone who can commit to 5,000+ words a week (work is available for 10k words per week too)
- Someone who has experience in the mechanical/automotive fields or is well versed in cars, motorbikes, RVs, trucks, etc
- Writers who are based in the United States
- Long term ongoing work with consistent work every week
- Get paid after your articles have been approved
- Pay via PayPal
- Work from anywhere
- Competitive freelance rates
To apply, please include:
- What car do you currently own and why you picked it
- What was your first car and what did you love and dislike about it
- How many words you can commit to every week and your location