Write about something interesting!
Who are you?
We are looking to build long-lasting work relationships with 2-3 talented freelancer writers who can write copy that is as stimulating to the reader as it is syntactically flawless.
- How to construct a compelling narrative
- How to find a good angle to a story before you write it
- How to make a "hook"
- That you should "show, not tell"
- That facts always need to be double checked
What we need you for
Waremakers is all about 'quality' in its many forms.
- Stories of people who aim for perfection in their craft
- Articles about the history of the things we all use every day
- Informed pieces about why objects are made the way they are
- Articles about how the brain works and can be affected by everything around it
- Features about global consumption habits ― and how the world could be a better place
- Lighter pieces about how changing habits can change you
... and much more. Here are a few examples of what we do:
- We are a Danish / British / Spanish operation, but you can be anywhere in the world you like.
- You will have a single point of reference at Waremakers' office and will be working with us primarily via email.
- Our standard rate is €0.10 per word, but rates are negotiable for work that involves extra research.
To be considered, please send us 3 links to copy that demonstrate what you can do ― preferably to long-copy.
We look forward to hearing from you.