Are you passionate about music? Are you curious about the newest features in the music gear that just released last week? Would you love writing reviews, comparisons, and guides about digital pianos, keyboards, guitars, ukulele and other musical instruments?
If that sounds like you, then read on.
I run a blog all about music gear. I’m looking for a talented writer who can help me expand our site and write the best possible content to help people find the musical instrument they love. We will be writing about reviews on specific products as well as buying guides. We have plenty of content ideas that we’re ready to start producing..
For this, we need a true expert - no phoneys here, please! If you don’t truly have a passion for musical instruments, it’s not going to work.
Still reading? Great!
So, what’s in it for you? Not only do you get to make money from your passion, but you’ll also get regular feedback as we collaborate on making our content truly remarkable. We’ll give you a consistent, flexible flow of work alongside world-class editorial guidelines to ensure you’re able to produce the very best content with minimal bottlenecks.
- You must be able to write one article per week, typically between 1,500 and 3,500 words.
- Must be a native English speaker
- Have a background in music or music production, and knowledge about music gear
- Must be able to write exceptional content in a friendly, conversational tone. No fluff. Sounds like natural American English when read out loud
- Strong research skills.
- Breaks down complicated topics into easy to read and understand guides
- We will send you detailed layouts/ideas, content outlines, and topics for writing. You will include the given keywords and related terms in your articles.
- Based on the given topic, you will need to create a unique headline, an interesting well-researched article, a general meta description (for Google/Bing).
- Articles must be 100% original and pass SEO writing plagiarism checker tools such as Copyscape, SEMRush,... (no copy-paste).
- Here are some examples of the quality that we're looking for:
- Rate per word, negotiable, via PayPal for each finished article.
How to apply
- If you are interested, please fill in this form: https://forms.gle/gYYW7DLFuNeedExf9
- OR Apply Online in this post.
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email