We're looking for music gear review & comparison writers. You should have a background in music or music production, and knowledge about music gear.
You'll be reviewing and comparing gear like:
- Audio interfaces
- Studio monitors
- Studio headphones
- Guitar pedals
- Guitar pickups
- Music courses
We're looking for someone who can explain technical audio topics in an easy to read & understand way.
- Targeted at beginners, bedroom musicians
- Breaks down complicated audio-technical topics into easy to read and understand guides
- Sounds like natural American English when read out loud
- Competitive rates depending on your experience
- Stable, consistent workload
- Weekly payment via PayPal invoice, unless agreed otherwise
- Familiar with music instruments & production gear
- Able to commit to at least 2 articles per week
- Able to handle critical feedback and adjust accordingly
- Self-motivated and highly-organized, able to work independently
- Writing samples required
How To Apply?
Please submit your application within the following Google form: