Hi, BlackBook Investments is an online publishing company that runs a portfolio of content sites in various niches. We are looking for a content manager and several writers to join the team and help us improve content production and scale the business faster.
BlackBook is looking for biking enthusiasts who can write in-depth and informative content for our niche website about motorbikes.
Responsibilities: As a writer, you’ll be responsible for:
- Writing new articles based on briefings and guidelines.
- The articles are mainly info-type posts and buying guides such as how to fix a problem, x ways to do something, top 10 products to buy in 2022, etc., related to motorbikes, biking gear, and automobiles.
Qualifications: Here is a list of things we are expecting you to have or be:
- An auto/motorbike geek. You don’t need to hold a degree, but you must be enthusiastic about riding motorbikes and keeping on top of the latest news and innovations in the automobile/motorbike space.
- Have been riding bikes, and you are an avid follower of the bikes and automobiles launching in the market.
- 2+ years of content writing experience. Our site needs content that is easy to read and gives an expert opinion about the various products. You should be able to write articles that will be able to help our readers to choose the right products/solutions.
- Advanced English skills, primarily in writing and editing.Can produce 2-4 articles per week (~1000+ words per article).
- Plagiarism-free content.
- Fully remote & flexible
- We pay based on word counts (our range is $40-$60 per 1,000 words).
- Job security & steady workload: if you are really good, we’ll make sure to have enough work to keep you busy. Some of our writers have been working with us remotely for three years.